Thursday 19 January 2012

Design Patterns

Design Patterns

I have created this blog because as a fairly junior programmer I often discover and implement different programming technologies and methods.
I have found problems memorising and keeping track of these technologies and methods, so have started blogging as I believe that this may be the solution.
Being a programmer I am more acquainted with binary than grammar. So if you do take a liking to my posts than please excuse my literal deficiencies. Also if you notice any mistakes in my posts then I would fully appreciate if you correct me, or add ideas and any related content.
This particular blog is focused on design patterns. A Design pattern is a readymade solution to common issues within software design. These patterns are not actual finished code however they serve more as a template which can be reused.
As it is the first time I am discovering the use of design patterns some of the Post maybe fairly basic I hope to revise these posts when my understanding increases.
I have been using a book entitled ‘head first design patterns’ to gain my understanding of design patterns.  So far I have found the book very insightful also the way the content is formatted it makes it a very easy read.
 You can find this book here
I hope you enjoy.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment